Sunday, November 18

OK I Am thinking I might give blogger another chance

well I dont know if I can keep up with the myspacing and this one but some people dont know about this one so I might be able to write stuff about them..... just kidding.

We where just playing Harry Potter on the Wii and it is so great. You get to use the wand and do your own spells. Love'n it. Gage is still at it.

My man is far away about 100 miles out side of Nome and he is hate'n it. He probably wont be home for turkey day. Oh well we will go to my uncles then maybe home early and rest. Who knows where the Friday will lead us.

Grace is in the tub now and thats why I am starting on this blog. I kept forgetting the password. I have passwords for everything from the bank to the cable company to blogs it is crazy.

Tomarrow I am going to try to find a book called Gods Blog. Ill let you know if it is any good.

1 Comments:

At 12/04/2007 , Blogger Friar Tuck said...

Thanks for dropping by. I am wondering how you found me. Especially since you have a classmate from high school in Homer on your top friends on myspace (she used to be Heidi Harrington--but I imagine her last name is different now.)

Sorry the hubby is far away. That must be difficult.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home