Tuesday, May 30

I SAID: I'd alway's be a kid........ I will in so many ways
I WANT: to go to Hawaii ...... with no kids!
I WISH: for financial independence.
I HATE: liars and people who only talk about themselves
I MISS: my grandparents in Idaho
I FEAR: falling back into a life I once loved and now know better
I HEAR: my husband say I love you
I WONDER: Will my daughter be just like me
I REGRET: ever doing the drugs I did for so long.
I AM NOT: a liar or weak
I DANCE: with my clothes on
I SING: in the car
I CRY: hardly ever
I AM NOT ALWAYS: strong but I am stronger than I once was
I MADE: the right decision to be a stay at home wife, and a happy one
WRITE: lists it makes me feel accomplished
GOAL: Quit smoking
1st thing: I wake up happy and smiling but groggy and looking for coffee

Tag to everyone who reads this

2 Comments:

At 6/01/2006 , Blogger Shana said...

I SAID: Treat other people how you want them to treat you.
I WANT: Oh I agree a trip to Hawaii without kids.
I WISH: For my children to be happy wealthy and strong
I HATE: people who judge others.
I MISS: being inocent of societies issues.
I FEAR: the future of our children
I HEAR: chldren screaming all the damn time!
I WONDER: What life with a maid would be like.
I REGRETT: Nothing...everything I have done has made me who I am today.
I AM NOT: a virgin
I DANCE: Only when I am drunk
I SING: Never
I CRY: at sad movies and other peoples pain.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: a good person, but I try
I MADE: five darn children I now have to raise.
I WRITE: Satire non-fiction and poetry
MY GOAL: Quit smoking
1st Thing: get out of my way untill I have had my coffee....

 
At 6/02/2006 , Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said...

I can appreciate all your answers

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home