Wednesday, June 28

I just really cant top Shanas last blog, her mother in law got to go to jail. That was so funny……………………..
So where, where you when the lights went out in Anchorage and all over Alaska?
I was at Walmart with my family and let me just tell you there are no extra lights in the bathroom. You may need to know this if you have children who have nervous bladders.
After reaching our home and my children going absolutely crazy half fear of “whats going on?” and ,more than half what do I do now? I am not even how sure how many times I tried to turn on the lights or use the micro or change my load of clothes over (by candle light) c’mon Tab how many times? THE ELECTRICITY IS OUT!
Just another mention of Tabs confusion. Giggles to self.

1 Comments:

At 2/16/2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home