Tuesday, May 30

My weekend.

This weekend was just great! Fro mthe black bear to the no responsibilities. My aunt has been doing a memorial day weekend get together for years and years but this was my first weekend. my whole family was happy! We had a stressful day one day but for the most part we just dealt. I didnt know what I was missing. luckily we pulled it together at the last minute and it was wonderful. My huband found a place with travis and I had Chrystal and everyone else. My dad and Aunt had a little thing but none of buisness. because I am making it that way. What I learned this weekend was just let it go. When you love someone unconditionally thats exactly what it means.

1 Comments:

At 6/01/2006 , Blogger Shana said...

AMEN...unconditional. but damn that is hard sometimes...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home