Thursday, October 27

FOOT IN MOUTH

FOOT IN MOUTH????
Oh but I did, those of u in complete disbelief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
& I truly didn’t mean 2…………..
Look let me just start out by saying I recently lost a CLOSE! Friend & I’d hate 2 lose another!!
But …………TONIGHT I REALIZED -   ALL friendships r different.
I’d like 2 say I m pretty blunt and upfront but yes I have “manners”(4 lack of a better word)  If I have a problem I don’t beat around the bush…

SO-
I’M there and all is well… Really I am happy to b out of the house and starting to feel comfortable with the idea my family can hang out with her family and it’s comfortable…. UNTILLLLL
I SAY:  what 2 me is PLAYFUL BANTER
TO HER:    I am supposing was rude!!  I  brought up this situation we had a couple days previous, that I believed was behind us!  Truthfully I wasn’t mad in the first place I thought I had been only voicing my opinion,  not preaching or judging.
TO HER:  was criticism…. So 2night when I said it joking with her…. YES!!  I think she took it personally.
I have apologized a couple times,,, still it bothers me,

ON 1 HAND:  I was trying 2 cheer her up and make her laugh. I failed and made it uncomfortable.  I did use my version of comedy but apparently it was harsher than intended.  
IN MY DEFENSE=  the friendship that ended was one In a million and she got me, she understood ME!  I guess in trying to fill some of that dependency I just assumed  this friend would get “MY INTENTIONS!!
               Again let me remind you it was to make her laugh!!!  Give her a little fire, a little pep’ Everyone has  been so serious lately!  

ON THE OTHER HAND:  I could have just avoided the whole situation by just avoiding the subject,  
But in my head it wasn’t an issue.

I am me….. And I am not one to explain but my husband said that I may have sounded serious!!  My serious “CHIT CHAT” is nothing like that!  Its much louder and 2 the point!!!

Still this friend has been a good one and these are stressful times for all I just wanted to say…….
     Its possible I expected 2 much and I apologize.  I guess I just assumed SHE  understood by no means was I being spiteful  I guess since when I left it felt uncomfortable ,
IT  WAS STILL IN MY HEAD BUG’N ME!

3 Comments:

At 10/27/2005 , Blogger Princess Sarah said...

I'm sorry for taking you too seriously,I need to lighten up. I love you so much, I will never find a person like you. Thank you for trying to make me laugh. Please dont take that to far!!!! You will never lose my friendship. Through thick and thin chick you are stuck with me You are my tab!!!!!!

 
At 10/27/2005 , Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said...

I was talking about the friend that we went by on the way home!

 
At 10/28/2005 , Blogger Shana said...

Well hmmmm....glad it was not Sarah you had the tiff with LOL....we love you both and would not want that now would we...seriously...whos serious??? Not me...not right now anyway...okay now I am....okay now I am not....hehehe damn I need a life LOL...Tab no one should judge what comes out of your mouth...I have known you for but a short time and I have already figured out a...you cant keep your mouth shut (hey you told us this one) and b....you say what you think....I love this trait...sometimes I wish I had it too....other than my "random acts"....whoever is in question well...maybe they need to reanalyze and maybe they will cool off and see that you meant no harm....so you coming to my moving party???? okay fine but you better show for coffee on Monday!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home