Thursday, October 20

OK

Ok now this is SOOOOOOOOOO, cool!
I have Microsoft Online and I can type my blog here and it just posts.  Regular word was cool but this makes it a bit cooler.

     Ok so Nate and I met with my uncles Real Estate Broker and he says if we follow his plan he can have us in a place of our own in 90 DAYS!!!!!!!!  I am so excited!!  I am also scared.  I guess it just made me realize that I am old.  Not really but you know what I mean.  I am going to have even more responsibility and what if I fail?  Just a hundred questions making me wonder.  WHAT IF????  
  As far as everything else I have been working with some collection companies and taking care of the kids.  I thought when school started that it was going to be so boring,,,,NOPE!  It is amazing how there is still never enough time in the day.

2 Comments:

At 10/22/2005 , Blogger Heidi said...

"what ifs "are there no matter what you do...Just be carful and shop around for agents and morgages... go slow and make sure you understand what you are signing.

 
At 10/23/2005 , Blogger Shana said...

oh ya that is so true...it feels like a huge deal but it wont when we are done...to have our own home we will still be spending about the same as rent...but we can paint the walls orange if we want....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home