Wednesday, October 26

STASH


TODAY-
I had coffee with my lady friends. They r great.. Each one different!
& COOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, I was late….BUT….not as late as 1. :? That’s great ‘cause I am usually “THE 1” Shana , I hope we didn’t wear out our welcome. ( I no I was ok it was “them”)

ALSO 2DAY, I am did a poster with Gage & read him a book because I felt like he & I had not had our time lately.
Baby’s tooth will b any minute. Grumpy yes!! But still I FORGIVE her!!!!!!!!!


I AM GOING 4 PUMPKIN PICTS NOW!!!

THEY ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10/26/2005 , Blogger Shana said...

you did not wear out your welcome...alot of heavy stuff on my mind plus getting a word in edge wise with your big mouth around is hard....kidding we just kick her and she shuts up...hehe I love coffee hour...but next time lets get started before 1 hehehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home