Saturday, December 3

I would rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not.

Recently I had a get together at my house where apparently my mouth again overloaded. I guess there where some things my friend didnt want said a loud. I however did not realize that by what I said would make anyone feel uncomfortable. I love my friend and dont think that she has anything to be ashamed of. I am publiclly apologizing for offending anyone. I am also apologizing for myself.. I am an open book. I think if anyone reading this wants to knw something about me I will answer. Ask away!!! I am me and proud to be so. I want it known. I am not about to lie or mislead anyone. Please feel free, where I have been is who I am today and though not all pretty I am not ashamed but proud!

4 Comments:

At 12/04/2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I truely admire your attitude. I wish I could accept my wrong doings and be o.k. with some choices, but It is something I need to work on thank you for being you . I love having you in my life as a true friend

 
At 12/04/2005 , Blogger Heidi said...

it sounds as if someone has mnurdered someone!!! LOL ....what ould ever be so bad????

 
At 12/04/2005 , Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said...

Nothing it was a joke taken wrong then it was followed with a vicious tounge.

 
At 12/10/2005 , Blogger Shana said...

Tabitha you said this with so much pride...it brought tears to my eyes...You can never learn to love another untill you have learned to love yourself...unconditionally!! the path we walk is for a purpose...lessons to be learned...being ashamed of our lessons shows we have not learned from them...thus we will probably make the same mistake again...you seen to have an over abundance of love and chose not to judge anyone...that is a trait I admire alot and try to practice myself... see ya later with your TV, phone and the money you so nicely left on my floor and now want back!!! "finders keepers, losers weepers right" oww quit hitting me...no its mine now you left it!!! common girl bring it on!!! oh never mind you would kick my ass..you can have the money back Indian Giver!!LOL (sometime one just has to revert to childhood!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home