Saturday, November 12

Help me?

I am FRUSTRATED, HURT, CONFUSSED blah , blah, blah, I am coming to my fellow bloggers searching out the answer to Y?????????????????
I have never really come to the blog with personal issues……..
BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know this girl! She needs some help!! Her 5 year old is either screwaming at the top of his lungs he hates her or he is doing exactly the opposite of what she said.

WHY? Not spank??? Fear of to much temper or THE DISAPPROVMENT of her PEEPS! You know the adults who you look towards when inside you search for a comforting feeling but all you see is……………………….

YEAH!! They went to sleep in 15 minutes.

Inside I am screaming

“ I wore them out for 45 minutes before your turn!!!!!!!!”
Current Mood: weird

1 Comments:

At 11/13/2005 , Blogger Heidi said...

i beat mine...but only on sunday's after i get my beating.

but really...I think spanking is alright but shouldn't be over used.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home