Sunday, November 6

Every year!! I always love it!!!!!!!!
But, I am getting older and the 21 year olds keep get'n younger:?

WE go every year, with the exception of last year I was in labor. My husband and I know most of the Anchorage Chapter and Fairbanks Chapter of the Hells Angels. AND proudly so... and for Halloween I can always excpect a good time. I started going to the HAlloween party at 20 witch meant I kept my head down and pretended I was 21. At 18 when I met most of them I was a stripper, who knew everything, and looked it!!!!??
"I didnt have to be the best look'n girl in the room as long as I believed it, they would!"

Well when I walked in to the party this year, I could tell what the "know it all" party girls where thinknig but they DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING :~)
"ITS OK HONEY, YOU WILL LEARN" (and it will probably not be by taking the easy road) No I was not judging I just remember all the lessons I had yet to learn.
I caught myself thinking back to "the days?" and realized that just maybe

"THESE ARE THE DAYS" (for me )
(BACK to the party) We spent time with old friends caught up on life and realized next Halloween Nate and I would be sitt'n right there, together, older and reminising about this year!
AND- this year I was older and ALTHOUGH I no longer know everything ,,,,,, smarter !
We finished the night early,
and just as we got in o bed the phone rang!
Apparently our baby girl wanted to come home and sleep in her bed- and that was fine with us:?

3 Comments:

At 11/07/2005 , Blogger Heidi said...

oh please tell me more....

 
At 11/07/2005 , Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said...

Here it is Heidi but you can call if you want to know the REALLY GOOOOD STUFF:?

 
At 11/07/2005 , Blogger Heidi said...

Expect my call...or maybe coffee.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home