Sunday, October 9

MAGICAL MEMORIES.



It was a first in so many ways!!! This is the 1st black eye. O & yes it is 2 days old here. 1st day it was bloody, 2nd it was black and blue! U should see the other guy!!!!! NOOOOO! She fell from my bed. I turned to changed the channel and WWHHAAAMMMM!
The 1st barrett!!:) I have waited all 11 months for this day after the bath I lotioned her hair into spikes and velcroed that sucker up there... :) tomorrow elmers glue. That's right folks she is a GIRRLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
& THE FIRST TIME SHE STOOD UP ON HER OWN!!!!! Of course Lara and I where 2 astonished to the act itself to get a picture but it was a once in a life time.

that's right our little girl is grown up:?
AND I don't even like kids who talk or walk! Kidding

2 Comments:

At 10/10/2005 , Blogger Heidi said...

Awww.....thanks for sharing those special 1st.....she is such pretty girl (she even looks like a girl without the bow).

 
At 10/10/2005 , Blogger Shana said...

what a doll...these firsts are so cute...thats why we still love them as teenagers...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home