Sunday, October 9

Ok here I am again. I have just had the cold from hell and I have been tryn 2 get better. 2night I had new mom and dad watch the kids actually I was prievledged 2 a nite out with my husband. We had a great time.!
Since last time I poured my guts out things have really improved. All is good man. Dad and I maybe as good as we once where. We can talk any way. I have 2 not blame him 4 every thing I get and at. I need 2 push my energy in a different direction.
NO tab the world doesn't revolve around u.
Any ways will write later. Hope u r all good.

2 Comments:

At 10/09/2005 , Blogger Shana said...

Hope your feeling better...ready for coffee yet...not in my new house though oh bummmmmer...

 
At 10/09/2005 , Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said...

i am ready sisterv name the time and place

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home