Monday, September 26

Here I am

Here I am.... I had no idea I was so popular. There will b days I check out my blog and theres no comments. I have just been taken care of my kids. My husband ccame home for a day and a half this last weekend, witch means, I stop everything and I spend every moment with him. Not because I have 2 because I want 2. I miss him so much sometimes.
Right now I am trying to figure out my credit report and pay bills. I hate sending money to people and not getting anything 2 show. U know what I mean pay the electric and u dont get anything in your hand to leave with....May b its just me......... Hopefullly it will end me up with a house of my own.
SO I am under so much pressure,,,,,,,I have 2 think of something really great to blog:)

3 Comments:

At 9/27/2005 , Blogger MrsM said...

Oh my heavens you posted!!! Nice to see ya back.

 
At 9/27/2005 , Blogger Princess Sarah said...

thanks for helping marty find a polar bear! and thanks for bloggin love ya,i will try and post comments more often

 
At 9/28/2005 , Blogger Heidi said...

LOL nice to see you...looks like you have been working hard.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home