Tuesday, September 6

Giving away my dad.

I am in charge of decorations.
\I am also giving away dad. It's gone be great!!

It was about 5 years ago my father gave me away to my husband. I am obliged to return the favor. I am his best WO-man! I will proudly do so!?!?!?!?!?

The colors are red and silver. I am on my own with the decorations so, I AM ASKING FOR ANY HELP YOU COULD GIVE!! ANYONE????? PLEASE!!!!!!!!! I don't have a lot of money but I have to make it perfect. I am decorating a bar...And they have invited the entire stripper community of Anchorage. There are about ten tables and a cake and gift area, and as I find out more I will vent I mean tell you as I get it.

2 Comments:

At 9/07/2005 , Blogger Princess Sarah said...

giving away your dad what a different idea. sounds wonderfull. call all aska gal I talked to her about the ballons thing so call her. and she has some GREAT ideas! Let me know what I can do to help!

 
At 9/07/2005 , Blogger Heidi said...

I can twist you a sacrifice…. Oh wait there was a change of plans….I can help decorate if you want. I don’t know how the couple feels about latex but I can make it work for them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home