Friday, August 26

Where was I when???????

Ten Years ago...............
I was 14 years old and I was leaving my life with my Mom and family to start a new life with my Dad. At the time it was the scariest time of my life. In Idaho I had always had the safe house of my grandparents, all the friends I had ever known and my MOTHER! Whom, never realized just how much I needed her. It was all I had known. So there I began on the adventure of my life time.
Five years ago................
I was having my son. Whom saved my life from a life of badness. I was engaged to my husband and moving from a one bedroom apartment to a five bedroom house. I was coming to grips with the idea of growing up.
One year ago..................
I was ready to have my daughter, sick of being pregnant, and trying to make my marriage survive. We had hit some bumps to put it safely. I was getting the house ready for my bundle of joy.
One week ago................
I was moving from our big house where we had been for the past 5 years. My husband was going to Kenai for the week and I was beginning the weaning process with my daughter.
Also last weekend, my son and daughter and I went to point Waransoff and watched the sunset with our ice cream and the boy kept telling me "isn't this paradise?" and so we planned a picnic with daddy for the next night when he got home. And, it was great showing daddy our little bit of paradise.
SO HERE I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 8/31/2005 , Blogger Heidi said...

No new posts? what are you doing? its driving me crazy.

 
At 8/31/2005 , Blogger MrsM said...

ha, me too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home