Wednesday, February 15

I am just catch'n up! I spent the last hour against my daughters will check'n up on my peeps!! I have my myspace blog and I bearly blog there but here I am! I am a new happier person now I have a home of my own. Not many visitors yet but its home! I miss you al so much! I am up at 8 to getr boy and kid sister off to school. Dads in Hawaii! My other sister is due in April so I talk with her but thats about it! (u no preggos) My husband and I spend to much time together but love it!!! My baby now jogs with a peg leg and my kindergartner is doing so good in school! Ojk off 2 bed to start again.... Call me guys I AM LONELY!!!!

2 Comments:

At 2/17/2006 , Blogger Shana said...

glad your getting settled in...I do call your scrawney ass...do you answer....nooooooooo....so as I am here lonley too...maybe we should answer the damn phone once in awhile.....lol

 
At 2/17/2006 , Blogger Tabitha-n-AK said...

your so funny I answer you never call me back!! LOLOLOLOl

do you know what this is ( * )
computer for ass

My gpa sent me a list of funny ones

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home